What is a Developmental Screening Outreach Event?
- A FREE developmental screening for children ages 0-5 who live in Orange County.
- An opportunity for families to receive a comprehensive screening to see how their child is progressing cognitively, developmentally and socially.
- Parents and guardians have the opportunity to talk one-on-one with specialists who are trained in the area of early childhood development.
- Mothers with children age 0-12 months will have the opportunity to be screened for Postpartum Depression
- Screenings are held at different Orange County locations throughout the year.
- Spanish translation is provided at each screening.
- Developmental Screenings are not meant to replace doctor visits.
Each screening is staffed by highly qualified early intervention specialists in the following areas:
- Dental Care
- Emotional Health
- Fine Motor
- Gross Motor
- Speech and Language
Participating in each screening are the following agencies:
- Blind Children’s Learning Center
- Healthy Smiles for Kids of Orange County
- Intervention Center for Early Childhood
- Providence Speech & Hearing Center
- Regional Center of Orange County
*Screenings are for Orange County Residents Only*
If you would like further information regarding our developmental screenings, please feel free to contact
Jeannette Blanco (714) 447-3301 ext 200 email email@example.com
*Registration forms available to mail upon request*
Thank you to all of our Developmental Screening collaborating partners